Tuesday, August 25, 2009

'Lovely Blog Award'

I have received an award for
'One Lovely Blog'

Thank you
Tracy Nors
of Boboho blog
for listing me!
(her blog is amazing and I am humbled she picked me)

The rules of this award is to accept it,
post it on the blog along with the
details of the person who awarded me.
I must also list 15 of my recently found
favourite blogs and contact them to
let them know they have been awarded.

I have posted 15
(or so.. I went over)
on Space For Inspiration
(my ideas and inspirations blog)
and will be sending out emails soon.

To see the list click HERE please.

Thanks again Tracy!



Xanna's Jewelry Box said...

congratulations :)

Splendid Willow said...

Congratulations Charlotta! You deserve it! And a big heartfelt THANK YOU for including Splendid Willow on your award list!

Charlotta Ward said...

Thank you! It is very excited to be noticed!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin